The Short Words 3

''These strange happenings are connected to someone. Also it seems that they are acting in accordance with a command. In which case, these matters contain a talisman. Yes, everything is happening at the command of a hidden ruler. Therefore, I am not alone; the hidden ruler is watching me, he is testing me, he is impelling me somewhere for some purpose, and inviting me there.A curiosity arising from this pleasant fear and these agreeable thoughts prompt me to say: I wonder who it is that is testing me, wants to  make himself known, and is impelling me for some purpose on this strange road.''   Bediüzzaman Said Nursi

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Sofya Tolstoy Anıları. ( Tam metin)

Son Durak - Tolstoy'un Son Yılı,,- tam metin, sesli okunuşunu YouTube' tan dinleyenilirsimiz-

İZMİR' Lİ BİR ŞAİR VE ROMANCI VE ÖYKÜCÜ NECATİ CUMALI...